Companies Act 2014
FORM OF CONSTITUTION OF PUBLIC UNLIMITED COMPANY NOT HAVING A SHARE CAPITAL
[ name of company as below]
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
1. The name of the company is: THE OLD HEAD LEISURE UNLIMITED COMPANY.
2. The company is a public unlimited company not having a share capital, registered under Part 19 of the Companies Act 2014.
3. The objects for which the company is established are the provision of guided tours (including treks on foot or by means of bicycle) in and around the coastal areas of the counties of Kerry, Cork, Waterford and Wexford and the doing of all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above object.
4. The liability of the members is unlimited.
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
The following Regulations shall apply to the company:
1. The number of members with which the company proposes to be registered is 5.
[In addition to the immediately foregoing words, the following sentence may be included:-*]
The provisions of the Companies Act 2014 are adopted.
*See section 1235(6).
We, the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed, wish to be formed into a company in pursuance of this constitution.
signature in writing of the above subscribers, attested by witness as provided for below; or
authentication in the manner referred to in section 888 .
Dated the ____ day of _____________ 20__
Witness to the above Signatures: