Grangegorman Development Agency Act 2005
Meetings of Agency.
19.—(1) The Agency shall hold such and so many meetings as may be necessary for the performance of its functions, but shall hold at least one meeting in each quarter of a year.
(2) The Minister, in consultation with the chairperson of the Agency, shall fix the time of the first meeting of the Agency.
(3) The quorum for a meeting of the Agency shall be 7.
(4) The chairperson of the Agency shall chair any meetings of the Agency except in the case that the chairperson is not present or such office is vacant in which case the members who are present shall choose one of their number to chair the meeting.
(5) At a meeting of the Agency, each member of the Agency present, including the chairperson, shall have a vote and any question on which a vote is required in order to establish the Agency's view shall be determined by a majority of votes of the members of the Agency present when the vote is called and voting on the question and, in the case of an equal division of votes, the chairperson of the meeting shall have a second and casting vote.
(6) Subject to this Act, the Agency shall regulate, by standing orders or otherwise, the procedure and business of the Agency or any committee established under section 20 or any Project Working Team established under section 21.