Private Security Services Act 2004
Reports to Minister.
16.—(1) The Authority shall, not later than 30 September in each year, make a report to the Minister on the performance of its functions and on its activities during the preceding year.
(2) The Minister shall cause copies of the report to be laid before each House of the Oireachtas.
(3) The report shall be in such form as the Minister may approve and include information in such form and regarding such matters as he or she may direct.
(4) The Authority may from time to time make such other reports to the Minister on the performance of its functions as it thinks fit.
(5) The Authority shall give to the Minister such other information regarding such performance as he or she may from time to time require.
(6) For the purposes of subsection (1) the period between the date of the establishment of the Authority and the following 31 December shall be deemed to be the preceding year referred to in that subsection.