CervicalCheck Tribunal Act 2019
Short title and commencement
1. (1) This Act may be cited as the CervicalCheck Tribunal Act 2019.
(2) This Act shall come into operation on such day or days as the Minister may by order or orders appoint either generally or with reference to any particular purpose or provision and different days may be so appointed for different purposes or different provisions.
Power pursuant to subs. (2) exercised (23.05.2022) by Cervicalcheck Tribunal Act 2019 (Commencement) Order 2022 (S.I. No. 240 of 2022), in effect as per art. 2.
2. The 23rd day of May 2022 is appointed as the day on which the CervicalCheck Tribunal Act 2019 (No. 31 of 2019) shall, in so far as it is not already in operation, come into operation.
Power pursuant to subs. (2) exercised (21.10.21) by CervicalCheck Tribunal Act 2019 (Commencement) Order 2020 (S.I. No. 453 of 2020), in effect as per arts. 3, 4.
3. The 21st day of October 2020 is appointed as the day on which Part 1 and section 4 of the Act of 2019 shall come into operation.
4. The 27th day of October 2020 is appointed as the day on which the following provisions of the Act of 2019 shall come into operation:
(a) sections 5 to 10 of Chapter 1 of Part 2;
(b) Chapters 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 of Part 2;
(c) Part 3.