Children and Family Relationships Act 2015
DAHR facility to retain and provide certain information
28. (1) An operator of a donation facility shall retain—
(a) a written consent of a person made under section 6 , and
(b) a record of the revocation, under section 8 , by a person referred to in paragraph (a) of his or her consent.
(2) An operator of a DAHR facility shall retain—
(3) Where a DAHR procedure is performed at a DAHR facility, the operator of the facility shall retain a record of—
(a) all information acquired under section 24 in respect of the donor concerned, and
(b) all information obtained under section 25(3)(a) in respect of the intending parent concerned.
(4) The operator of a DAHR facility referred to in subsection (3) shall provide the Minister, for the purpose of the performance by the Minister of his or her functions under section 33 , with the following information:
(a) that a DAHR procedure has been performed at the DAHR facility at the request of the intending parents;
(b) the information referred to in subsection (3) in respect of the donor and the intending parent;
(c) where known to the operator—
(i) whether the procedure has led to the pregnancy of the intending mother, and
(ii) where the procedure has resulted in the pregnancy of the intending mother, the date on which the intending mother is expected to give birth or, where applicable, the information specified in subsection (5) .
(5) Where the pregnancy of the intending mother referred to in subsection (4)(c)(i) has come to an end, the information to be provided under that subsection is the following:
(a) whether the pregnancy resulted in the birth of a live child;
(b) where the pregnancy resulted in the birth of a live child, the name, date and place of birth, sex and address of the child.
(6) Subject to subsection (7), the information referred to in subsection (4) shall be provided to the Minister, in relation to each DAHR procedure performed at the DAHR facility, on each of the following dates—
(a) on a date that is no later than 6 months after the performance of the procedure concerned, and
(b) on a date that is no earlier than 12 months and no later than 13 months after the performance of the procedure concerned.
(7) Where the operator of a DAHR facility becomes aware of an error in information provided by it under subsection (4), he or she shall without delay inform the Minister of the error and provide the Minister with corrected information.