Industrial Relations (Amendment) Act 2015
Short title, collective citations, construction and commencement
1. (1) This Act may be cited as the Industrial Relations (Amendment) Act 2015.
(3) The Industrial Relations Acts 1946 to 2015 and Part 3, other than section 36 , shall be construed together as one Act.
(4) The Unfair Dismissals Acts 1977 to 2007 and section 39 may be cited together as the Unfair Dismissals Acts 1977 to 2015.
(5) This Act shall come into operation on such day or days as the Minister may appoint by order or orders either generally or with reference to any particular purpose or provision, and different days may be so appointed for different purposes or different provisions.
Power pursuant to subs. (5) exercised (1.08.2015) by Industrial Relations (Amendment) Act 2015 (Commencement) Order 2015 (S.I. No. 329 of 2015).
2. The 1st day of August 2015 is appointed as the day on which the Industrial Relations (Amendment) Act 2015 (No. 27 of 2015) comes into operation.