Workplace Relations Act 2015
Staff of Commission
24. (1) The Minister shall appoint such and so many of his or her officers as he or she may determine to be members of staff of the Commission.
(2) The terms and conditions of service of a member of the staff of the Commission shall be such as may be determined from time to time by the Minister with the approval of the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform.
(3) There shall be paid by the Minister to the members of the staff of the Commission such remuneration and allowances as, from time to time, the Minister, with the consent of the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, determines.
(4) The members of the staff of the Commission shall perform their functions under the direction and control of the Director General.
(5) Appointments under this section shall be subject to the Act of 2004 and the Civil Service Regulation Acts 1956 to 2005.