Companies Act 2014
Meetings and business of Review Group
961. (1) The Minister shall, at least once in every 2 years, after consultation with the Review Group, determine the programme of work to be undertaken by the Review Group over the ensuing specified period.
(2) A work programme determined by the Minister under section 70(1) of the Company Law Enforcement Act 2001 before the commencement of this section shall, for the unexpired portion of the period to which it relates, continue to be undertaken by the Review Group.
(3) Notwithstanding subsection (1), the Minister may, from time to time, amend the Review Group’s work programme, including the period to which it relates.
(4) The Review Group shall hold such and so many meetings as may be necessary for the performance of its functions and the achievement of its work programme and may regulate the procedure of those meetings (including by the establishment of subcommittees and fixing a quorum) as it considers appropriate.
(5) The members shall elect one of themselves as chairperson for any meeting from which the chairperson of the Review Group is absent.
(6) A member of the Review Group, but not the chairperson, may nominate a deputy to attend in his or her place any meeting that the member is unable to attend.