Companies Act 2014
910. (1) The Supervisory Authority shall continue to prepare and submit to the Minister, for each successive period of 3 years beginning on the day after the last day of the period covered by the preceding such programme, a work programme.
(2) For the purposes of the initial operation of subsection (1), the reference in it to the preceding work programme is a reference to the work programme last prepared by the Supervisory Authority under section 13 of the Act of 2003.
(3) In preparing the work programme, the Supervisory Authority shall have regard to the need to ensure the most beneficial, effective and efficient use of its resources.
(4) The work programme shall include the following information:
(a) the key strategies and activities that the Supervisory Authority will pursue to further its objects and to perform its functions;
(b) the outputs that the Supervisory Authority aims to achieve and against which its performance will be assessed;
(c) the staff, resources and expenditure (including an annual programme of expenditure approved under section 911) that will be required to pursue the strategies and activities referred to in paragraph (a).
(5) The Minister shall not give directions to the Supervisory Authority concerning the discharge of a work programme, including an amended or supplementary work programme.
(6) Subject to subsection (7), the Minister shall ensure that a copy of each work programme (including each revised, amended or supplementary work programme) is laid before each House of the Oireachtas not later than 60 days after the date on which it was submitted to the Minister.
(7) If a revised work programme (including a revised, amended or supplementary work programme) is submitted to the Minister before the unrevised work programme is laid before the Houses of the Oireachtas as required by subsection (6), only the revised work programme need be laid before the Houses.