Companies Act 2014
Register of disqualified persons
864. (1) Subject to the provisions of this section, the Registrar shall keep a register of the particulars given to him or her under section 863 .
(2) Where the Registrar receives particulars of full relief under section 847 , the Registrar shall—
(a) not enter the particulars on the register, and
(b) as soon as practicable remove from the register any existing particulars in respect of the person concerned.
(3) The Registrar shall remove from the register any particulars in respect of a person on the expiry of the period for which the person is subject to a disqualification order, unless the Registrar has received a further notification in respect of that person under section 863(1)(a) or (c).
(4) If the person is concurrently subject to 2 or more disqualification orders and the periods to which they relate do not expire at the same time, then the reference in subsection (3) to removal from the register of particulars is a reference only to those particulars that relate to the disqualification order or orders the period or periods of which have expired.
(5) Nothing in this section shall prevent the Registrar from keeping the register required under this section as part of any other system of classification, whether pursuant to section 895 or otherwise.