Companies Act 2014
Register of restricted persons
823. (1) The Registrar shall, subject to the provisions of this section, keep a register of the particulars notified to him or her under section 819(7) .
(2) Where the court grants partial relief to a restricted person under section 822(1) —
(a) a prescribed officer of the court shall ensure that the prescribed particulars of the relief are provided to the Registrar, and
(b) the Registrar shall as soon as practicable enter those particulars on the register.
(3) Where the court grants full relief to a restricted person under section 822(1) —
(a) a prescribed officer of the court shall ensure that the Registrar is notified, and
(b) the Registrar shall as soon as practicable remove the particulars of that person from the register.
(4) The Registrar shall remove from the register any particulars of a restricted person on the expiry of 5 years after the date of the declaration made in respect of that person under section 819(1) .
(5) Nothing in this section shall prevent the Registrar from keeping the register required under this section as part of any other system of classification, whether under F270 [ section 895 ] or otherwise.
Substituted (9.06.2017) by Companies (Accounting) Act 2017 (9/2017), s. 98(i), S.I. No. 246 of 2017, art. 3, subject to transitional provision in art. 4.
Power pursuant to section exercised (1.06.2015) by Companies Act 2014 (Part 14 Prescribed Officers) Regulations 2015 (S.I. No. 216 of 2015), in effect as per reg. 1(2).