Companies Act 2014
Distribution of inspectors’ report
759. (1) The court shall provide a copy of every inspectors’ report to the F451[Authority].
(2) The court may—
(a) forward a copy of an inspectors’ report to the registered office of the company that is the subject of the report;
(b) provide a copy of an inspectors’ report on request to any of the following:
(i) a member of the company or other body corporate that is the subject of the report;
(ii) a person whose conduct is referred to in the report;
(iii) the statutory auditors of the company or other body corporate;
(iv) if other than the F451[Authority], the person or persons who applied for the appointment of the inspectors;
(v) any other person (including an employee or creditor of the company or other body corporate) whose financial interests appear to the court to be affected by the matters dealt with in the report;
(vi) the Central Bank, if the report relates, wholly or partly, to the affairs of a credit institution.
(3) The court may provide a copy of an inspectors’ report to—
(a) an appropriate authority in relation to any of the matters referred to in section 791(a) to (j); or
(b) a competent authority as defined in section 792(2).
(4) The court may cause an inspectors’ report to be published in such form and manner as it thinks fit.
(5) The court may direct that a particular part of an inspectors’ report be omitted from a copy that is forwarded or provided under subsection (2) or (3) or a report that is printed and published under subsection (4).
(6) In this section “inspectors’ report” means a report made under section 758.
Substituted (6.07.2022) by Companies (Corporate Enforcement Authority) Act 2021 (48/2021), s. 12(1) and sch. 2 ref. nos. 121, 122, S.I. No. 335 of 2022.