Taxi Regulation Act 2013
64. (1) The Authority shall set up a procedure to consider complaints from members of the public and users of small public service vehicles (“complaints procedure”) in respect of—
(a) the condition, roadworthiness and cleanliness,
(b) the conduct, behaviour and identification of a driver,
(c) overcharging or other matters relating to fares (including the failure to issue a receipt) charged by a driver for the hire,
(d) matters relating to the hiring and booking, and
(e) identification and the general appearance (including logos, stickers and advertisements on the vehicle),
of a small public service vehicle.
(2) The complaints procedure may be amended by the Authority.
(3) The complaints procedure shall, as far as practicable, be user-friendly and accessible.
(4) The Authority shall publish on its website and in printed form details of the complaints procedure.
(5) Any complaint procedures set up under section 51 of the Act of 2003 are deemed to be complaint procedures under this section and may be amended or revoked accordingly.