Taxi Regulation Act 2013
Short title, commencement and collective citation
1. (1) This Act may be cited as the Taxi Regulation Act 2013.
(2) This Act comes into operation on such day or days as the Minister may appoint by order or orders either generally or with reference to any particular purpose or provision and different days may be so appointed for different purposes and different provisions.
(3) The Road Traffic Acts 1961 to 2011 and Part 11 may be cited together as the Road Traffic Acts 1961 to 2013.
Power pursuant to subs. (2) exercised (6.04.2014) by Taxi Regulation Act 2013 (Commencement) Order 2014 (S.I. No. 163 of 2014).
2. The day appointed as the day on which the Taxi Regulation Act 2013 (No. 37 of 2013) in so far as it is not already in operation (other than section 49) comes into operation is 6 April 2014.
Power pursuant to subs. (2) exercised (1.01.2014) by Taxi Regulation Act 2013 (Public Service Contracts) (Commencement) Order 2013 (S.I. No. 524 of 2013).
2. The appointed day as the day on which section 1, the definition of “Act of 2008” in section 2 and Part 10 (sections 74 and 75) of the Taxi Regulation Act 2013 (No. 37 of 2013) come into operation is 1 January 2014.