Investment Limited Partnerships Act 1994
F106[Information which shall be delivered to Registrar.
52. (1) The following is the information referred to in section 51(1) or (2) that shall be delivered by a general partner of an investment limited partnership to the Registrar:
(a) the name, date of birth, nationality and residential address of each beneficial owner of the investment limited partnership;
(b) a statement of the nature and extent of the interest held, or the nature and extent of control exercised by, each such beneficial owner,
and section 54 makes provision for occasions, subsequent to the discharge by the general partner of its initial central filing obligation, on which information shall be delivered by it to the Registrar.
(2) In addition to what is provided in subsection (1), there shall be delivered to the Registrar by the general partner of the investment limited partnership—
(a) for the purpose of verification of the information delivered under section 51(1) or (2) and without prejudice to paragraph (b), the PPS number of each beneficial owner to whom such a number has been assigned, or
(b) such information as stands determined by the Registrar for the purposes of this section.
(3) In addition to what is provided in subsections (1) and (2), where the obligation imposed on a general partner of an investment limited partnership by section 51(1) or (2) is discharged by its acting through an officer or employee of the general partner, there shall be delivered to the Registrar—
(a) the name, address, phone number and e-mail address of the officer or employee for correspondence purposes, and
(b) particulars as to the capacity in which the officer or employee is acting.
(4) The Registrar shall delete from the central register information entered in it in relation to an investment limited partnership if 10 years have elapsed from the date on which the final distribution is made under the investment limited partnership (should such occur) and, as soon as may be after that deletion, the Registrar shall destroy that information.
(5) As respects a PPS number of a beneficial owner that has been delivered under subsection (2) to the Registrar—
(a) the Registrar shall not disclose that number, and
(b) that number shall be stored securely by the Registrar.
(6) The Registrar shall, as respects any information that has been received under subsection (3) and recorded by the Registrar, destroy the information as soon as may be after 10 years have elapsed from the date on which the final distribution is made (should such occur) under the investment limited partnership to which it relates.
(7) Subsections (2) to (6) shall, with any necessary modifications, apply to amended particulars that are to be, or have been delivered, under section 51(4)(b)(ii)(II) as they apply to information that is to be, or has been, delivered under section 51(1) or (2).]
Inserted (1.03.2021) by Investment Limited Partnerships (Amendment) Act 2020 (31/2020), s. 39, S.I. No. 19 of 2021.