National College of Art and Design Act 1971
F15[Review of matter and report by An Bord
16A.—(1) If An Bord has concerns regarding a matter relating to the governance of the College, or the performance of the functions of An Bord, it shall arrange for a review of the matter to be undertaken.
(2) An Bord may appoint such person as it considers appropriate (in this section referred to as a "reviewer") to carry out a review of the matter concerned.
(3) A reviewer may request such information and assistance as he or she may require for the purposes of the review from An Bord, the Director, the Registrar and the officers and servants of An Bord and An Bord, the Director, the Registrar and the officers and servants of An Bord shall comply with any such request.
(4) A reviewer shall review the matter concerned and shall prepare a report of the outcome of the review and any recommendation arising therefrom and shall provide a copy of the report to An Bord, the Director and the Registrar.
(5) An Bord shall, if recommended to do so by the report prepared by a reviewer, take such measures as it considers appropriate with regard to the matter concerned.
(6) An Bord shall retain a copy of a report of the outcome of any review undertaken under subsection (1) and shall provide a report to An tÚdarás annually or, more frequently, if so requested by An tÚdarás on the outcome of any review undertaken by An Bord under that subsection, including any measures taken under subsection (5).]
Inserted (10.11.2022) by Higher Education Authority Act 2022 (31/2022), s. 125, S.I. No. 554 of 2022.
The section heading is taken from the amending section in absence of one included in the amendment.