Housing Act 1966

Assistance by Minister of certain research and training.


11.(1) The Minister may, with the consent of the Minister for Finance, make out of moneys provided by the Oireachtas, a grant or a loan on such terms and conditions as may be determined by the Minister, to any of the following:

(a) F10[]

(b) a person engaged, at the request of or with the concurrence of the Minister, in research in relation to housing.

(2) F10[]




Repealed (27.06.2002) by Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2002 (9/2002), s. 4 and sch. 1, S.I. No. 329 of 2002.