Sport Ireland Act 2015
Orders and regulations
4. (1) The Minister may by regulations provide for any matter referred to in this Act as prescribed or to be prescribed.
(2) Without prejudice to any provision of this Act, regulations under this section may contain such incidental, supplementary and consequential provisions as appear to the Minister to be necessary or expedient for the purposes of the regulations.
(3) Every order (other than an order made under section 6 or an acquisition order) or regulation made by the Minister under this Act shall be laid before each House of the Oireachtas as soon as practicable after it is made.
(4) Either House of the Oireachtas may, by a resolution passed within 21 days after the day on which a regulation or order is laid before it under this section, annul the regulation or order.
(5) The annulment of a regulation or order under subsection (4) takes effect immediately on the passing of the resolution concerned, but does not affect the validity of anything done under the regulation or order before the passing of that resolution.