Sport Ireland Act 2015
Development of site
29. (1) The repeal of the Act of 2006 shall not affect the plan prepared, submitted and amended by the Authority and approved by the Minister, pursuant to section 7(3) of the Act of 2006 (in this section referred to as the “plan”) and the plan shall be taken to have been made by Sport Ireland under and in accordance with this Act.
(2) Sport Ireland shall continue the development of a sports campus on the site in accordance with the plan.
(3) Sport Ireland may amend the plan from time to time during the development of the sports campus on the site and shall submit the amended plan to the Minister for his or her approval.
(4) Sport Ireland shall, before the commencement of each phase of development of the sports campus on the site specified in the plan, prepare and submit to the Minister for his or her approval a deta iled programme of works in respect of that phase of development specifying particulars of the following:
(a) the facilities and services to be developed on the site during that phase;
(b) the cost of that phase;
(c) the timetable for the development of that phase.
(5) Sport Ireland shall—
(a) in amending the plan, under subsection (3), or
(b) in preparing a programme of works under subsection (4),
for submission to the Minister for his or her approval, consult with such bodies involved in the promotion of sport at a national level as it considers appropriate.
(6) The Minister may approve, with any modifications as he or she considers appropriate—
(a) a plan submitted to him or her under subsection (3), or
(b) a statement of works submitted to him or her under subsection (4).