Companies Act 2014
Supplemental provisions in relation to section 1410
1411. (1) The migrating company shall—
(a) notify the Registrar in the prescribed form; and
(b) notify the Central Bank;
within 3 days after the date of its de-registration in the relevant jurisdiction, of that de-registration.
(2) On registration of the migrating company under section 1410(5) , the Central Bank shall forthwith authorise the migrating company to carry on business under this Part.
(3) If there is any material change in any of the information contained in the statutory declaration mentioned in paragraph (d) of the definition of “registration documents” in section 1409(1) after the date of the declaration and before the date of the registration under section 1410 , the director who made that statutory declaration, and any other director who becomes aware of that material change shall forthwith deliver a new statutory declaration to the Registrar relating to the change.
(4) If the migrating company fails to comply with any provision of section 1410 or this section, the Registrar may send to the company by post a registered letter stating that, unless the migrating company rectifies the failure within 30 days after the date of the letter and confirms that it has rectified the failure, a notice may be published in the CRO Gazette with a view to striking the migrating company off the register.
(5) If the failure mentioned in subsection (4) is not rectified within 30 days after the date of the sending of the letter referred to in that subsection, the Registrar may publish in the CRO Gazette a notice stating that, at the expiration of 1 month after the date of that notice, the migrating company mentioned therein will, unless the matter is resolved, be struck off the register, and the migrating company will be dissolved.
(6) At the expiration of the time mentioned in the notice, the Registrar may, unless cause to the contrary is previously shown by the migrating company, strike the company off the register, and shall publish notice thereof in the CRO Gazette, and on that publication, the migrating company shall be dissolved.
(7) For the purposes of this section, section 736 shall apply as if the reference in it to Chapter 1 of Part 12 included a reference to this section and, accordingly, the other provisions of Chapter 2 of that Part shall apply with any necessary modifications.