Companies Act 2014
FORM OF CONSTITUTION OF INVESTMENT COMPANY
[ name of company as below]
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
1. The name of the company is: THE HIGH SCORE INVESTMENT PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY.
2. The company is a public limited company, registered under Part 24 of the Companies Act 2014.
3. The object for which the company is established is the collective investment of its funds in property with the aim of spreading investment risk and giving members of the company the benefit of the results of the management of its funds.
4. The liability of the members is limited.
5. The share capital of the company shall be equal to the value for the time being of the issued share capital of the company.
6. [Unless this is provided for in the articles of association] The actual value of the paid up share capital of the company shall at all times be equal to the value of the assets of any kind of the company after the deduction of its liabilities.
7. The share capital of the company is divided into 1,000,000 shares.
8. The issued share capital of the company for the time being shall not be less than €5,000,000 nor more than €20,000,000.
9. [Unless this is provided for in the ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION or the company has the approval of the Central Bank not to so provide] The shares of the company shall, at the request of any of the holders thereof, be purchased by the company directly or indirectly out of the company’s assets.
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
1. Regulations in relation to the company with respect to such aspects of the activity of collective investment referred to in section 1386(1)(a) , or matters related thereto, as are deemed appropriate.
2. Unless the memorandum of association provides for this, the matter referred to in paragraph 6 above.
3. Unless the memorandum of association provides for this or the company has the approval of the Central Bank not to so provide, the matter referred to in paragraph 9 above.
4. Other regulations (if any).
We, the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed, wish to be formed into a company in pursuance of this constitution, and we agree to take the number of shares in the capital of the company set opposite our respective names.
signature in writing of the above subscribers, attested by witness as provided for below; or
authentication in the manner referred to in section 888 .
Dated the ____ day of _____________ 20__
Witness to the above Signatures: