Residential Institutions Statutory Fund Act 2012
Annual report and information.
19.— (1) The Board shall not later than 31 March in each year prepare, in such form and manner as it considers appropriate, a report of its activities and proceedings during the preceding year.
(2) If the establishment day falls in the period from 1 October to the following 31 December, the first report under subsection (1) shall be prepared not later than 31 March in the second year following that in which the establishment day falls and shall relate to the year in which the establishment day falls and the following year.
(3) The Minister shall, as soon as may be after receiving the report, cause copies of the report to be laid before each House of the Oireachtas.
(4) The Board shall arrange for a report laid before both Houses of the Oireachtas in accordance with subsection (3) to be published on the internet as soon as practicable after copies of the report are laid before each House of the Oireachtas.
(5) The Board shall provide the Minister with such information as he or she may request in relation to the performance of its functions and may provide such other persons as it considers appropriate with such information as it considers appropriate in relation to—
( a) applications for arrangements or grants from the Board,
( b) decisions of the Board in relation to such applications, and
( c) the reasons for decisions of the Board in relation to such applications.
(6) No information shall be provided under subsection (5) that constitutes confidential information within the meaning of section 23(1) .