Multi-Unit Developments Act 2011
Documentation to be handed over pursuant to section 31(2)
Section 31(2) .
1. Confirmation that the development has been completed—
( a) in accordance with all relevant planning permissions under the Planning and Development Acts 2000 to 2009, (other than in relation to a condition of such permission relating to the making of financial contribution),
( b) in accordance with the Building Control Acts 1990 and 2007.
2. Certificates confirming that any financial contributions required by virtue of a condition in a relevant planning permission under the Planning and Development Acts 2000 to 2009 or pursuant to any other statutory enactment have been paid.
3. Any safety file required by or under any enactment to be maintained by the developer.
4. Professionally prepared drawings of the development together with the latest revisions of the drawings of the structure or structures prepared by the design team.
5. Professionally prepared drawings showing the services relating to the development, as built.
6. Operational and maintenance manuals relating to plant and equipment in the development.
7. Documentation relating to warranties and guarantees as respects plant and equipment in the development.
8. Maintenance contracts and contracts for the provision of services relating to the development.
9. Test records relating to drainage, water pipe work and heating pipe work.
10. Schedule of plant, equipment and fire protection systems specifying the expected useful life of such plant, equipment and systems.
12. Stamped and registered counterpart leases or other deeds relating to each unit in the development or relevant part of the development.
13. Documentation relating to the owners’ management company including such documents and records as the company is required by law to maintain together with financial and management accounts and records relating to service charges as respects the development, except where such documentation has already been furnished to the owners’ management company or is already in the possession of the owners’ management company.