Ministers and Secretaries (Amendment) Act 2011
1. A body whose activities are commercial in character and that was established by or under a statute that—
( a) was in force in Saorstát Éireann immediately before the date of the coming into operation of the Constitution, and
( b) continues to be of full force and effect by virtue of Article 50 of the Constitution.
2. Dublin Airport Authority, public limited company.
3. Cork Airport Authority, public limited company.
4. Shannon Airport Authority, public limited company.
5. Bord Gáis Éireann.
6. Bord na gCon.
7. Bord na Móna, public limited company.
8. Córas Iompair Éireann.
9. Coillte Teoranta.
10. Electricity Supply Board.
13. Horse Racing Ireland.
14. The Irish National Stud Company, Limited.
15. The Irish Aviation Authority.
16. An Post.
17. An Post National Lottery Company.
18. Raidió Teilifís Éireann.
19. Teilifís na Gaeilge.
20. Railway Procurement Agency.
21. Voluntary Health Insurance Board.
Modifications (not altering text):
Prospective affecting provision: reference to Bord na gCon construed by Greyhound Racing Act 2019 (15/2019), s. 8(2), not commenced as of date of revision.
Change of name of Bord na gCon
(2) References in any enactment, statutory instrument or legal proceedings or any other document to Bord na gCon shall, on and from the commencement of this section, be read as references to Rásaíocht Con Éireann.
Reference to Dublin Airport Authority construed (27.07.2014) by State Airports (Shannon Group) Act 2014 (27/2014), s. 32(2), commenced on enactment.
Re-naming Dublin Airport Authority as daa
(2) A reference in the Act of 2004 or any other enactment, statutory instrument or any other document or proceedings to Dublin Airport Authority is to be read as a reference to daa.
References to “Bord Gáis Éireann” construed (19.06.2014) by ESB (Electronic Communications Networks) Act 2014 (5/2014), s. 8(1)-(2), S.I. No. 286 of 2014.
Change of name of Bord Gáis Éireann to Ervia
8. (1) The name of the body (established by section 7 of the Gas Act 1976 ) the present name of which is, in the Irish language, Bord Gáis Éireann and, in the English language, The Irish Gas Board, shall, on and from such day as the Minister appoints by order, be Ervia.
(2) References in any enactment, statutory instrument, legal proceedings or any other document to Bord Gáis Éireann or The Irish Gas Board shall, on and from the day appointed under subsection (1), be construed as references to Ervia.