Inland Fisheries Act 2010
Committees of IFI.
21.— (1) IFI may establish committees to provide assistance and advice to it in relation to the performance of its functions and may determine the membership and terms of reference of each committee.
(2) IFI may appoint to a committee, persons who are not members of IFI but who have special knowledge and experience related to the purposes of the committee.
(3) The appointment of a person to a committee is subject to such terms and conditions as may be determined—
( a) under section 22 , to the extent that they relate to remuneration and allowances, and
( b) by IFI, in any other case.
(4) IFI shall specify in writing the purpose and terms of reference of each committee.
(5) The acts of a committee are subject to confirmation by IFI, unless IFI dispenses with the necessity for confirmation.
(6) IFI may regulate the procedure of a committee but, subject to any such regulation, a committee may regulate its own procedure.
(7) IFI may at any time dissolve a committee established under this section.