National Asset Management Agency Act 2009
Meetings of Board.
26.— (1) The Board shall hold such meetings as are necessary for the performance of its functions.
(2) The Board shall hold its first meeting on the establishment day or as soon as is practicable after that day.
(3) The quorum for a meeting of the Board is 5, or, if there is a vacancy in the Board, 4 while the vacancy exists.
(4) A meeting held while there is a vacancy in the Board is validly held notwithstanding the vacancy, so long as there is a quorum.
(5) At a meeting of the Board—
( a) if the Chairperson is present, he or she shall preside over the meeting, and
( b) if the Chairperson is not present or the office of Chairperson is vacant, the appointed members present shall choose one of themselves to preside over the meeting.
(6) At a meeting of the Board each member present has a vote and any question on which a vote is required in order to establish the Board’s view on the matter shall be determined by a majority of votes of members present and voting on the question. In the case of an equal division of votes, the Chairperson or other member presiding over the meeting has an additional casting vote.
(7) Subject to this Act, the Board shall regulate, by standing orders or otherwise, its procedure and business.