Broadcasting Act 2009
Reports and information.
110.— (1) A corporation shall, not later than 30 June in each year make a report to the Minister (in this section referred to as the “annual report”) in such form as the Minister may approve, on the performance of its functions and activities during the preceding year, and the Minister shall cause copies of the report to be laid before each House of the Oireachtas.
(2) Whenever the Minister so directs, the annual report shall also include such additional information on the performance of the corporation’s functions and activities during the preceding year as the Minister may specify.
(3) A corporation shall co-operate with the Minister and the Authority in the performance of their respective functions under this Act including providing them with all necessary information.
(4) RTÉ shall on the third and fifth anniversaries of 18 April 2007 carry out a review of the provision of the television broadcasting service and sound broadcasting service referred to in paragraph (f) of section 114 (1).
(5) RTÉ shall make a report to the Minister of each review carried out by it under subsection (4).
(6) The Minister shall cause copies of each report made to him or her under subsection (5) to be laid before each House of the Oireachtas.