Investment Funds, Companies and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 2005
Public information and reporting on authorisation of common contractual funds.
9.—(1) The Bank shall establish and maintain a register of common contractual funds.
(2) The Bank shall ensure that the register is kept at a specified office of the Bank and is made available for inspection by members of the public during the ordinary business hours of that office.
(3) If the register is kept in a form that is not immediately legible, the Bank shall make available a version of it that is in legible form.
(4) A person who, during the ordinary business hours of the Bank, attends the office at which the Bank keeps the register is entitled—
( a) to inspect the register without charge, and
( b) on payment of a fee (if any) prescribed under section 33K (inserted by the Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland Act 2003) of the Central Bank Act 1942 , for the purposes of this subsection, to obtain a copy of any entry in the register.
(5) The Bank shall, within 21 days after the date of the authorisation by it under section 8 of a common contractual fund, publish a notice to that effect in Iris Oifigiúil.
(6) The Bank shall publish from time to time, but not less frequently than once a year, in such manner as it thinks fit, the names of all common contractual funds which have been authorised by it under section 8 and whose authorisation has not been revoked under this Part.
(7) The Bank shall include in its annual report to the Minister for Finance a report on the performance of its functions under this Part.
(8) The Bank shall give to the Minister a copy of the report on the performance of its functions under this Part referred to in subsection (7).