Public Service Management (Recruitment and Appointments) Act 2004
F35 [ SCHEDULE 3
Bodies to which the Definition of ‘ Public Service Body ’ (as it relates to Parts 6A and 7A ) does not apply
1. Any body corporate established by Act of Parliament before 6 December 1922 that, upon its establishment, was of a commercial character.
2. Bord G á is É ireann.
3. Bord na gCon.
4. Bord na M ó na.
5. C ó ras Iompair É ireann.
6. Coillte Teoranta.
7. Cork Airport Authority, public limited company.
8. Dublin Airport Authority, public limited company.
9. Electricity Supply Board.
12. Horse Racing Ireland.
13. Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Limited.
14. Irish Aviation Authority.
15. Irish National Stud Company Limited.
16. An Post.
17. An Post National Lottery Company.
18. Raidi ó Teilif í s É ireann.
19. Shannon Airport Authority, public limited company.
20. Teilif í s na Gaeilge.
21. Railway Procurement Agency.
22. Voluntary Health Insurance Board.
23. A subsidiary of a body to which this Schedule relates. ]