Digital Hub Development Agency Act 2003
Reports and information to Minister.
34. —(1) The Agency shall, not later than 30 June in each year, make a report to the Minister (in this section referred to as the “annual report”) in such form as the Minister may approve, on the performance of its functions and activities during the preceding year and the Minister shall cause copies of each annual report to be laid before each House of the Oireachtas.
(2) Each annual report shall include information in such form and regarding such matters as the Minister may direct.
(3) The Agency may, from time to time, make such other reports to the Minister relating to its functions as it thinks fit or as the Minister may require.
(4) In addition to information provided by the Agency in its annual report and in reports made pursuant to subsection (3), the Agency shall supply to the Minister such information as the Minister may from time to time require regarding the performance of its functions.
(5) The Minister may, from time to time, give the Agency specific directions in relation to the annual report or other reports under subsection (3).