Digital Hub Development Agency Act 2003
Chief Executive of Agency.
19. —(1) There shall be a chief executive officer of the Agency who shall be known and is referred to in this Act as the “chief executive”.
(2) The chief executive shall carry on and manage, and control generally, the administration and business of the Agency and perform such other functions (if any) as may be determined by the Agency.
(3) The chief executive shall be appointed by the Agency and may be removed from office at any time for stated reasons by the Agency with the consent of the Minister.
(4) The chief executive shall hold office for such term and upon and subject to such terms and conditions (including terms and conditions relating to remuneration and allowances for expenses) as may be determined by the Agency with the consent of the Minister given with the approval of the Minister for Finance and shall be paid out of moneys at the disposal of the Agency in accordance with section 29 .
(5) The chief executive shall, for the duration of his or her appointment, become an ex officio member of the Agency.
(6) The chief executive shall not hold any other office or position without the consent of the Agency.
(7) The chief executive shall provide the Agency with such information, including financial information, in relation to the performance of his or her functions as the Agency may, from time to time, require.
(8) The functions of the chief executive may be performed in his or her absence or when the position of chief executive is vacant by such member of the staff of the Agency as may, from time to time, be designated for that purpose by the Agency.