National Tourism Development Authority Act 2003
Meetings and procedure.
18.—(1) The Authority shall hold such and so many meetings as may be necessary for the due fulfilment of its functions but in each year shall hold not less than one meeting in each period of 3 months.
(2) At a meeting of the Authority—
( a) the chairperson of the Authority shall, if present, be the chairperson of the meeting, or
( b) if and so long as the chairperson of the Authority is not present, or if that office is vacant, the members of the Authority who are present shall choose one of their number to be chairperson of the meeting.
(3) Every question at a meeting shall be determined by a majority of the votes of the members of the Authority present and voting on the question and, in the case of an equal division of votes, the chairperson of the meeting shall have a second or casting vote.
(4) Subject to subsection (6), the Authority may act notwithstanding one or more vacancies among its members.
(5) Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Authority shall regulate its procedure by rules or otherwise.
(6) The quorum for a meeting of the Authority shall, unless the Minister otherwise directs, be 5.
(7) The Minister shall fix the date of the first meeting of the Authority first constituted pursuant to section 14 , and shall specify the time and place at which it shall take place.