National College of Art and Design Act 1971
Committees of An Bord.
21.—(1) An Bord may from time to time establish such and so many committees as it thinks proper to perform such (if any) of the functions of An Bord as, in the opinion of An Bord, may be better or more conveniently performed by a committee and are assigned to a committee by An Bord.
(2) An Bord may regulate the procedure of committees established under this section, but subject to any regulation, committees established under this section may regulate their own procedure.
(3) A committee of An Bord shall consist of such number of members appointed by An Bord as it thinks proper and the members shall consist of or include members of An Bord.
(4) The appointment of a person to act as a member of a committee established under this section shall be subject to such conditions (including conditions in relation to the term and tenure of office of the member) as An Bord may think fit to impose when making the appointment.
(5) A member of a committee established under this section may be removed from office at any time by An Bord.
(6) An Bord may at any time dissolve a committee established under this section.
(7) The acts of a committee established under this section shall be subject to confirmation by An Bord.