Road Safety Authority (Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness) Act 2012
Amendment of authorisation.
14.— (1) After an authorisation as a CVR test operator has been issued to a person he or she may apply to the Minister to have the authorisation amended.
(2) An application to have an authorisation amended under this section shall be made in such form and manner and be accompanied by such documents and supporting information and such fee as the Minister prescribes under section 16.
(3) The Minister shall decide whether or not to amend an authorisation under this section in accordance with section 11.
(4) Where the Minister decides to amend an authorisation the Minister may impose all or any of the conditions referred to in section 9.
(5) Where the Minister decides not to amend an authorisation the Minister shall inform the holder of the authorisation in writing setting out the reasons for the decision.
(6) An authorisation may not be amended so as to extend its term.
Application form prescribed (27.03.2013) by Authorisation of Commercial Vehicle Roadworthiness Test Operators and Testers Regulations 2013 (S.I. No. 107 of 2013), reg. 4(1) and sch. 1 part 1, in effect as per reg. 2.