Consumer Credit Act 1995
F133 [ Credit intermediaries register.
151. — (1) The Director shall establish and keep a register of credit intermediaries.
(2) The register is to be kept in a form determined by the Director.
(3) The credit intermediaries register must contain the following particulars:
( a ) the information referred to in section 144(8) ;
( b ) any revocation or suspension of a credit intermediaries authorisation;
( c ) such other particulars as the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment from time to time prescribes.
(4) The Director shall keep the register at the Director ’ s office of business and shall make the register available for inspection by members of the public during those business hours. If the register is kept in a form that is not immediately legible, the Director shall make available a version of the register that is in legible form.
(5) A person who attends the Director ’ s office during the hours when it is open for business is entitled, on request —
( a ) to inspect the register without charge or make enquiries regarding its contents, and
( b ) on payment of the prescribed fee, to obtain a copy of any entry in the register.
(6) For the purpose of subsection (5)(b) , the prescribed fee is —
( a ) € 6.25, or
( b ) if some other amount is prescribed by the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment for the purposes of this subsection — that other amount. ]