Criminal Justice (Enforcement Powers) (Covid-19) Act 2020
Appeal against compliance notice
9. (1) A person aggrieved by a compliance notice may appeal against the notice to the District Court.
(2) An appeal under subsection (1) may be made not later than 7 days from the date on which the compliance notice was served.
(3) The District Court shall give such priority to an appeal under subsection (1) as is necessary in the circumstances and may give such directions with regard to the hearing of the application as it considers appropriate in the circumstances.
(4) On the hearing of an appeal under subsection (1), the District Court may confirm, vary or revoke the compliance notice.
(5) A decision of the District Court under this section may be appealed to the Circuit Court and the Circuit Court may, on the hearing of the appeal, confirm, vary or revoke the compliance order.