Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015
Content and public availability of Register
10. (1) The Register shall contain—
(a) the information contained in applications made to the Commission under section 11 , and
(b) the information contained in returns made to the Commission under section 12 .
(2) The Register shall be kept in such form as the Commission considers appropriate.
(3) The Register shall be made available for inspection free of charge on a website maintained or used by the Commission.
(4) The Commission may exclude from what is made available for inspection any personal data contained in the Register if the Commission considers that it is necessary to do so—
(a) to prevent it being misused, or
(b) to protect the safety of any person or the security of the State.
(5) If a person gives to the Commission in such form as the Commission may require notice stating that he or she considers that any information contained in the Register relating to the person is inaccurate, out of date or misleading, supported by evidence for so considering in such form as the Commission may require, the Commission shall decide the matter and—
(a) if satisfied that the information is inaccurate, out of date or misleading, amend or delete it (as appropriate) and notify the person of the amendment or deletion, or
(b) if not satisfied that the information is inaccurate, out of date or misleading, notify the person of that with reasons.