Irish Collective Asset-Management Vehicles Act 2015
Resignation of auditor
135. (1) An auditor of an ICAV may resign office by depositing a notice in writing to that effect at the ICAV ’ s head office.
(2) A notice referred to in subsection (1) is not effective unless it is accompanied by the statement required by section 138 .
(3) An effective notice of resignation operates to bring the auditor ’ s term of office to an end as of the date on which the notice is deposited or on such later date as may be specified in it.
(4) An ICAV shall, not later than 14 days after the date of the deposit of a notice of resignation, send a copy of the notice to the Bank.
(5) If an ICAV fails to comply with subsection (4) , the ICAV and any officer of it who is in default commits a category 3 offence.