Health Identifiers Act 2014
Authorised Disclosees (Persons Who May Process Relevant Information (Individuals) for Particular Secondary Purposes)
1. Bord na Radharcmhastóirí.
2. Central Statistics Office.
3. A coroner.
4. Dental Council.
5. Health Information and Quality Authority.
6. Health Insurance Authority.
7. Inspector of Mental Health Services.
8. Medical Council.
9. National Treatment Purchase Fund Board.
10. Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
11. Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
12. Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council.
13. A registration board established by or under the Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2005.
(14) An undertaking authorised to operate a scheme of health or health-related insurance under the Health Insurance Act 1994.