Health Act 2007
Submission of business plan.
33.— (1) Within 30 days after having been notified of its determination under section 31 for a financial year, the Authority shall submit to the Minister a business plan for the year.
(2) A business plan must be prepared in the form and manner and in accordance with any directions given by the Minister and must—
( a) indicate the Authority’s activities for the period to which the business plan relates,
( b) contain estimates of the number of employees of the Authority for the period to which the plan relates,
( c) contain the business plan for the Office of the Chief Inspector of Social Services,
( d) contain any other information specified by the Minister,
( e) accord with policies and objectives of the Minister and the Government, and
( f) be consistent with the financial limits determined by the Minister under section 31 .
(3) In preparing the business plan, the Authority shall have regard to—
( a) the approved corporate plan in operation at that time, and
( b) any direction given by the Minister under section 29 .
(4) The Authority shall give effect to the business plan unless the Minister, within 30 days after the submission of the plan, directs the Authority in writing to either amend the plan or not to give effect to it.
(5) The Minister shall, when giving a direction to the Authority under subsection (4) , at the same time give to the Authority the Minister’s written reasons for the direction.
(6) The Authority shall comply with a direction under subsection (4).