Public Service Superannuation (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2004
Bodies to which the definition of “Public Service Body” does not apply
1. A body which has an occupational pension scheme or arrangement that is made or may be made under the agreement between the Government of Ireland and the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland establishing Implementation Bodies done at Dublin on 8 March 1999.
2. Aer Lingus Group p.l.c.
3. Aer Rianta c.p.t.
4. Arramara Teoranta.
5. Bord Gáis Éireann.
6. Bord na gCon.
7. Bord na Móna.
8. Córas Iompair Éireann.
9. Coillte Teoranta.
F6 [ 9A. EirGrid. ]
10. Electricity Supply Board.
12. Horse Racing Ireland.
13. Irish National Stud Company Limited.
14. Irish Aviation Authority.
15. An Post.
16. An Post National Lottery Company.
17. Radio Teilifís Éireann.
18. Railway Procurement Agency.
19. Voluntary Health Insurance Board.
20. A subsidiary of any body to which this Schedule F7 [ relates. ]
Inserted (1.04.2004) by Civil Service Regulation (Amendment) Act 2005 (18/2005), s. 33(2)(b)(i), commenced as per s. 2(3).
Substituted (1.04.2004) by Civil Service Regulation (Amendment) Act 2005 (18/2005), s. 33(2)(b)(ii), commenced as per s. 2(3).
Modifications (not altering text):
References to “Aer Rianta” and “Dublin Airport Authority” construed (27.07.2014) by State Airports (Shannon Group) Act 2014 (27/2014), s. 33(4), commenced on enactment.
Consequential amendments relating to preceding sections
(4) A reference in any other enactment or instrument made under an enactment (other than an enactment referred to in this section) to—
(a) Aer Rianta, is to be read as a reference to—
(ii) Shannon Airport Authority, and
(iii) from the Cork appointed day, Cork Airport Authority,
or any of them, as the case may be, and
(b) Dublin Airport Authority is to be read as a reference to daa.
References to “ Bord Gáis Éireann” and “The Irish Gas Board” construed (19.06.2014) by ESB (Electronic Communications Networks) Act 2014 (5/2014), s. 8(2), S.I. No. 286 of 2014.
Change of name of Bord Gáis Éireann to Ervia
(2) References in any enactment, statutory instrument, legal proceedings or any other document to Bord Gáis Éireann or The Irish Gas Board shall, on and from the day appointed under subsection (1), be construed as references to Ervia.