Private Security Services Act 2004
Register of licensees.
33.—(1) The Authority shall, as soon as may be after the commencement of this section, establish and maintain for the purposes of this Act a register of licensees to be known as the Private Security Register and which is referred to in this Act as “the Register”.
(2) The Register shall be in such form, and contain such entries and additions, as may be prescribed from time to time.
(3) The Register shall be kept at the offices of the Authority and be made available for inspection by any person free of charge during office hours.
(4) A copy of an entry in the Register shall, on request, be issued by the Authority on payment of such fee (if any), not exceeding the reasonable cost of making the copy, as may be prescribed.
(5) In any proceedings a document purporting to be a copy of such an entry and to be certified by an officer of the Authority to be a true copy of the entry shall, without proof of the signature of the person purporting so to certify the document or that he or she was such an officer, be received in evidence and shall, unless the contrary is shown, be deemed to be a true copy of the entry and to be evidence of the matters stated in it.
(6) The Authority shall cause the Register to be printed and published within one month after the establishment of the Register and annually thereafter.
(7) The Authority shall, when and as often as the Register is published, cause a copy of it to be furnished to every Garda station as soon as may be, and the copy shall be available for inspection at those stations by any person during normal business hours.