Industrial Development (Enterprise Ireland) Act 1998
Meeting of Board.
11.— (1) The Board shall hold such and as many meetings as may be necessary for the performance of its functions.
(2) The Minister, in consultation with the chairperson of the Board, shall fix the time of the first meeting of the Board.
(3) The quorum for a meeting of the Board shall be 5.
(4) At a meeting of the Board—
( a) the chairperson of the Board shall, if present, be the chairperson of the meeting, and
( b) if and so long as the chairperson of the Board is not present or if the office of the chairperson is vacant, the members of the Board who are present shall choose one of their members to be chairperson of the meeting.
(5) At a meeting of the Board, each member of the Board present, including the chairperson, shall have a vote and any question on which a vote is required in order to establish the Board's view on the matter shall be determined by a majority of votes of the members of the Board present and voting on the question and, in the case of an equal division of votes, the chairperson of the meeting shall have a second and casting vote.
(6) The Board may act notwithstanding one or more vacancies among its members.
(7) Subject to this Act, the Board shall regulate, by standing orders or otherwise, the procedure and business of the Board.