National Shared Services Office Act 2017
Public service body
1. A Department of State.
2. The Credit Union Restructuring Board.
3. The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission.
4. The Courts Service.
5. The Central Statistics Office.
6. An Garda Síochána.
7. The Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission.
8. The Health Information and Quality Authority.
9. The Houses of the Oireachtas Commission.
10. That part of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade responsible for administration of the scheme known as Irish Aid.
11. The Irish Auditing and Accounting Supervisory Authority.
12. The Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission.
13. The Irish Prison Service of the Department of Justice and Equality.
14. The Law Reform Commission.
15. The Legal Aid Board.
16. The National Council for Curriculum and Assessment.
17. The National Council for Special Education.
18. The National Disability Authority.
19. The National Gallery of Ireland.
20. The National Library of Ireland.
21. The National Museum of Ireland.
22. The Office of the Appeal Commissioners.
23. The Office of the Attorney General (including the services assigned to the Attorney General).
24. The Office of the Chief State Solicitor.
25. The Office of the Commissioners of Public Works in Ireland.
26. The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General.
27. The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions.
28. The Office of the Ombudsman.
29. The Office of the Pensions Ombudsman.
30. The Office of the President.
31. The Office of the Revenue Commissioners.
32. Ordnance Survey Ireland.
33. The Permanent Defence Force.
34. The Public Appointments Service.
35. The Property Registration Authority.
36. The Road Safety Authority.
37. The State Examinations Commission.
38. The State Laboratory.
39. The Valuation Office.
40. The Workplace Relations Commission.
41. The National Shared Services Office.
Modifications (not altering text):
Reference to “Pensions Ombudsman” construed (1.01.2018) by Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman Act 2017 (22/2017), s. 29(3), S.I. No. 524 of 2017.
References in enactments
(3) References to the Financial Services Ombudsman, the Deputy Financial Services Ombudsman or the Pensions Ombudsman in any enactment (other than this Act) or any instrument made under such an enactment shall, on and after the establishment day, be construed as references to the Ombudsman.