Regulation of Lobbying Act 2015
Code of conduct
16. (1) The Commission may produce, and from time to time revise, a code of conduct for persons carrying on lobbying activities with a view to promoting high professional standards and good practice.
(2) Before producing or revising the code of conduct the Commission shall consult such persons carrying on lobbying activities and such bodies representing them, and such other persons, as the Commission considers appropriate.
(3) The code of conduct may contain different provisions in relation to different descriptions of persons carrying on lobbying activities.
(4) The Commission shall publish the code of conduct in such manner and form as the Commission considers appropriate.
(5) A person carrying on lobbying activities shall have regard to the code of conduct.