Children First Act 2015
Register of non-compliance
13. (1) The Agency shall establish and maintain a register of non-compliance notices (in this Act referred to as the “register of non-compliance”).
(2) As soon as may be after a non-compliance notice comes into effect pursuant to section 12 , the Agency shall enter the particulars of the non-compliance notice on the register of non-compliance.
(3) Subject to subsection (4), an entry made in respect of a non-compliance notice shall be removed from the register of non-compliance upon receipt by the Agency of the child safeguarding statement to which the entry relates or upon being satisfied that a child safeguarding statement is no longer required, as may be appropriate, whichever is the earlier.
(4) A person who is the subject of a non-compliance notice may at any time apply to the Agency to have the entry concerned removed from the register of non-compliance and the Agency may, if it considers it appropriate to do so, remove the entry.
(5) The register of non-compliance shall be made available for inspection by members of the public at all reasonable times at the principal office of the Agency.