Sport Ireland Act 2015
Provisions consequent upon the conferral of functions on, or transfer of assets and liabilities to, Sport Ireland
35. (1) Anything commenced and not completed before the establishment day by or under the authority of the Council or the Authority may, in so far as it relates to a function conferred on Sport Ireland under this Act, be carried on or completed on or after that day by Sport Ireland.
(2) Every instrument made under an enactment and every document (including any certificate) granted or made, by the Council or the Authority, if and in so far as it was operative immediately before the establishment day, shall have effect on and after that day as if it had been granted or made by Sport Ireland.
(3) References to the Council or the Authority in the memorandum of association or articles of association of any company relating to a function conferred on Sport Ireland by this Act shall, on and after the establishment day, be construed as references to Sport Ireland.
(4) All moneys, stocks, shares and securities transferred by section 32 that, immediately before the establishment day, were standing in the name of the Council or the Authority shall, on the request of Sport Ireland, be transferred into its own name.
(5) A certificate signed by the Minister that any property, right or liability has or has not vested in Sport Ireland under section 32 or 33 shall be sufficient evidence, unless the contrary is shown, of the fact so certified for all purposes.