Companies Act 2014
Membership of Review Group
960. (1) The Review Group shall consist of the persons appointed by the Minister to be members of it.
(2) The Minister shall appoint a member of the Review Group to be its chairperson.
(3) Members of the Review Group shall be paid such remuneration and allowances for expenses as the Minister, with the consent of the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, may determine.
(4) A member of the Review Group may at any time resign his or her membership by letter addressed to the Minister.
(5) The Minister may at any time, for stated reasons, terminate a person’s membership of the Review Group.
(6) Any appointment of a person as a member of the Review Group, or of a member of it as chairperson, made before the commencement of this section shall continue in being in accordance with its terms.