Companies Act 2014
Particulars to be contained in notification
1053. (1) Subject to section 1052(3), a person’s duty to make a notification under section 1048 or 1050 shall be performed within the period of 5 days after the day on which the duty arises; and the notification shall be in writing to the PLC.
(2) The notification shall specify the share capital to which it relates, and shall also—
(a) state the number of shares comprised in that share capital in which the person making the notification knows he or she was interested immediately after the time when the duty arose, or
(b) in a case where the person no longer has a notifiable interest in shares comprised in that share capital, state that he or she no longer has that interest.
(3) A notification with respect to a person’s interest in a PLC’s relevant share capital (other than one stating that he or she no longer has a notifiable interest in shares comprised in that share capital) shall include particulars of—
(a) the identity of each registered holder of shares to which the notification relates, and
(b) the number of those shares held by each such registered holder,
so far as known to the person making the notification at the date when the notification is made.
(4) A person who has an interest in shares comprised in a PLC’s relevant share capital, that interest being notifiable, is under a duty to notify the PLC in writing—
(a) of any particulars in relation to those shares which are specified in subsection (3), and
(b) of any change in those particulars,
of which, in either case, the person becomes aware at any time after any interest notification date and before the first occasion following that date on which the person comes under any further duty of disclosure with respect to his or her interest in shares comprised in that share capital.
(5) A duty arising under subsection (4) shall be performed within the period of 5 days after the day on which it arises.
(6) The reference in subsection (4) to an interest notification date, in relation to a person’s interest in shares comprised in a PLC’s relevant share capital, is to either of the following:
(a) the date of any notification made by the person with respect to his or her interest under this Chapter; or
(b) where the person has failed to make a notification, the date on which the period allowed for making it came to an end.
(7) A person who at any time has an interest in shares which is notifiable is to be regarded under subsection (4) as continuing to have a notifiable interest in them unless and until the person comes under a duty to make a notification stating that he or she no longer has such an interest in those shares.