Companies Act 2014
FORM OF CONSTITUTION OF PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
[ name of company as below]
MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION
1. The name of the company is: THE NORTHERN MINING PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY.
2. The company is a public limited company, registered under Part 17 of the Companies Act 2014.
3. The objects for which the company is established are the mining of minerals of all kinds and the doing of all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above object.
4. The liability of the members is limited.
5. The share capital of the company is €30,000, divided into 30,000 shares of €1 each.
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
The following Regulations shall apply to the company:
[or, instead of the immediately foregoing words, the following sentence:-*]
The provisions of the Companies Act 2014 are adopted.
*See section 1007(5)
We, the several persons whose names and addresses are subscribed, wish to be formed into a company in pursuance of this constitution, and we agree to take the number of shares in the capital of the company set opposite our respective names.
signature in writing of the above subscribers, attested by witness as provided for below; or
authentication in the manner referred to in section 888 .
Dated the ____ day of _______________ 20__
Witness to the above Signatures: